石家莊雅信博文翻譯公司_翻譯園地
當前位置: 首頁 > 翻譯園地

如何跟前任“say goobye~ say goodbye~~~”

時間:2020-11-6 9:12:06 作者:雅信博文翻譯


俗話說做不成情人可以做朋友,但是小編可不這么認為哦。今天雅信博文翻譯公司就跟您嘮嘮如何跟前任“say goobye~ say goodbye~~~”
1)
分手 break up/parting/leave-taking/split up
My girlfriend had broken up with me. 
我的女朋友已跟我分手了。
They parted with reluctance. 
他們依依不舍地分手了。
Her parting words left him feeling empty and alone. 
她分手時說的話讓他感覺空虛孤獨。
To be leave-taking, but I need more patience. 
即將告別,但還需要忍耐。
I split up with my boyfriend last year. 
我去年和男友分手了。
To this end I have a quarrel with him several times, and he wants to split up. 
為此我已經和他吵架幾次了,都想和他分手了。
2)別再聯系了。
Don’t call me any more. 
以后別再打給我了。
I don’t think we should see each other anymore. 
我想我們以后不要再見面了。
If we don't talk for a while. 
我們這段時間不要聯系了。
I'll get in touch after they release me. 
請不要與我聯系和發短信。
3)劈腿?有小三?外遇?
He is having an affair. 
他在搞外遇。
He is seeing her behind your back. 
他背著你偷偷跟她約會。
He is not finished with his ex. 
他對他前女友余情未了。
Finally you can cheat on me, huh? 
你終于有機會劈腿了,哈?
4 借酒消愁愁更愁?
I believe in the saying of drinking down sorrow. 
我相信借酒消愁的說法。
He got disappointed by my repeated wrongdoings and began to drown his worries in drink. 
我一次次的折騰簡直令他失望了,終日泡在酒中,借酒消愁。
He sought escape in the bottle from hard realities. 
他常常借酒消愁來逃避殘酷的現實。
Henry was inclined to seek solace in drink. 
亨利往往借酒消愁。
5)我們不合適。
I need some time alone. 
我需要一個人過一陣子。
You know, I've been thinking, and I don't think it's working out between us. 
是這樣,我一直在想,我覺得我們是不合適的。
You're too good for me. 
我配不上你。
Just go away and leave me be. 
你走吧,讓我一個人靜靜。
You deserve a better man/woman. 
你應該找個更好的對象。


即時在線報價 申請免費試譯
福彩合买 AG电子竞技俱乐部总部 广东11选5常见的组合 上海天天彩选4开奖结果查询周公解梦 泛亚电竞网址是多少 绝地求生刺激战场下载 安卓真人百家乐下载 网易电竞平台 吉林新快3基本走势图 广东11选5有什么奖项 加拿大快乐8开奖视频 重庆快乐十分最大平台 胜分差最高串四关 澳洲幸运10开奖记录查询官网 海南飞鱼网 十一运夺金遗漏爱彩人 百家乐平客户端_Welcome